The Wanderer is the Item oriented class for using Traps. Although Debuff Duration reduction is a very good effect, the amount granted by this class is not enough by itself to remove most ailments in one turn.
|Wanderer||STR 47 or INT 47|
|Expert Wanderer||STR 49 or INT 49|
|Adept Wanderer||STR 51 or INT 51|
|Master Wanderer||STR 53 or INT 53|
|Lordly Wanderer||STR 56 or INT 56|
|Legendary Wanderer||STR 61 or INT 61|
How to Obtain:
Like most Item related classes this one is very easy to obtain, the only thing to watch out for is to not have Herbs as a significant Item skill as that will lead to Scout before the Rank 5 stat requirements are met.
X360: Units can only either start in the class, or change from another Item + Combat class (Scout).
The easiest upgrades from this class are the Item-related ones:
- Assassin: requires One-Handed 15 and Sword 13, STR53+ or INT53+
- Alchemist: highest Item skill is Shards, STR53+ or INT53+
Changing into the Mystic + Combat classes from here will require training Mystics to become a significant skill group. Since those classes also require high Wield Style levels, this means raising both Mystics and Weapons above Items unless only normal attacks are used.
- Ataraxian: requires Dual Two-Handed 17, STR53+ or INT53+
- Ninja: requires Dual Wield 22 and Katana 19, STR59+ or INT59+
Training Wards is another option. The class obtained will depend on STR or INT significance, and meeting the skill requirements:
- Gladiator: requires Mystic>Item, Power Grip 16, highest Mystic skill is Wards, STR53+
- Commander: highest Mystic skill is Wards, INT53+
X360 Upgrade Options:
Upgrade options are very limited: