|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
- Gets an additional attack at the end of most turns, using the following area-of-effect arts:
- Turn 1 - Divine Retribution
- Turn 2 - Blackout
- Turn 3 - Whiteout
- Turn 4 - Animalcule
- Turn 5 - Rain of Blades
- Turn 6 - Divine Retribution
- Turn 7 - Life Spring (at the end of the turn) or Miracle (at the beginning of the turn)
- Turn 8 - Divine Retribution
- Turn 9 - Rain of Blades
- Turn 10 - Armageddon (ends fight)
- Must be defeated within ten turns.
- Uses Miracle at the start of any Turn except Turn 8-10 if its health is down to 30% and uses it every 3 Turns or if the Miracle stat up wears off if used before Turn 7. If this amount of damage hasn't been dealt by the end of Turn 7, it will use Life Spring and fully recover its health.
- In the XBOX 360 version, it's possible to avoid Armageddon by using Cachexia during the 10th turn. On the PC, Armageddon costs 0 AP to use so Cachexia is ineffective against it.
- Using Cachexia during each turn will prevent all of the end of turn special attacks, but only if the Fallen moves (i.e. gains AP) before Cachexia is cast. Land Mine will also sometimes do the same trick, as it reduces AP Charge.
- For more suggestions, see Kadamony's strategy in the PC Ultimate Grind talk page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.