So,anyone knows what's those item for? Can't guess it!Blackrose28 13:51, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- They mean that you can jump customization steps. So when you're customizing a weapon you may not be able to do all the customizations shown on the weapons pages as some may require you to have 'Advanced Customization' for example. Andrea 13:52, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- As example you cannot get Excellent Tataraichi with advanced customization.Cramic 18:10, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
So if you have, for example, legendary customization, is there any benefit to going back and getting advanced?
- Yes, each customization is tied to a specific "manual" afaik. - Merthos 07:59, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
I can't figure it out. I have basic, intermediate, advanced and legendary customization, but I still can't get the Malystrix Virtutis or upgrade my Frostblade. Did I miss something, do I need to do something with the customization parchments that I got? Please help! BTW, I play the PC version.--126.96.36.199 16:07, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- So in other words, you're confirming that these customizations require the Professional Customization? Drake178 16:27, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, you'll need to complete Task 73 from the Union of the Golden Chalice to get the Professional Customization. Even though you have the Legendary Customization, you'll still need the lesser ones for different customizations. Krellian 16:33, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
What does these special items used for?
Just asking that's all.OutcastNeedhelp 20:23, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- They unlock customizations and item creations at the workshops that you cannot do without these. Drake178 21:20, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
I have all the customizations except for Legendary. I have about 20 world tree timbers but it doesn't come up in the guild quests. I also have all the GC ranks unlocked as well. How do I unlock Legendary Cusomization?188.8.131.52 00:56, October 6, 2012 (UTC)