this looks like a really nice idea, but does anyone else think it might be better to actually list the guild task objective instead of the number, so we can have a one stop shop for getting guild ranks? like instead of saying "reward for completing guild task XX and leaving it at that (and making someone go back to the guild lists and find that one task) might it be more readable to have the header as "Reward for:" and the line item be something like "Guild task 54: Kill <named>.... just a thought... Akuthia 21:03, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- You'd probably have to go back to the guild page anyway to find out when the quest will be available. And you'll want to know what new quest the extra rank may unlock.
- Really, this page only exists because the certificates appear as items in your inventory (that's why the headers appear to be generic - they are).
- Nice to see you back though!
- Ferret37 21:16, 26 February 2009 (UTC).
Well they are both great ideas but maybe there is a way to link the quests listed to where you just click them to see what it is. It will make it shorter over all and end alot of confusion if there is any to be had. VampLord 21:22, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- That's easily done. First line linked in, if you think it's worth it I'll do the others when I get bored of making weapon upgrade templates!
- Ferret37 21:33, 26 February 2009 (UTC).
That would be most helpful. I'll be editing most of the stuff I see when ever I'm on becuase I'm unhappy with the quality of alot of the stuff. 22.214.171.124 22:33, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, links are done.
- And yes, please edit as much as you can! It's a scarily long way to go before this wiki can be called anywhere near complete, and every contribution is another step forward.
- Ferret37 00:06, 27 February 2009 (UTC).
i like it! has my (wothless*) stamp of approval...
- and by worthless i mean, no one wants to pay me any money for it. i really need to get back to working on those weapons though <sigh> something like that is so hard to do in this game, Akuthia 00:35, 1 March 2009 (UTC)