I don't seen a Dragon in normal monster spawn and I met one in Undeveloped zone at G15
- Geting Terrapest at a rate of one per every 5 attemps, it replaces the Feralwood near the Ore Cruncher spawn zone on H-6.--220.127.116.11 06:33, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Beacon for Rockgraters in Numor Mines[edit source]
Rockgraters always spawn when Steamroller is present.
Um... I'm sorry but I never got the Numar Mines in the Xbox version and Emma is already dead. Wouldn't this make it missable? I never even started using this site till a few days ago.
- So how did the story progress after finishing The Catacombs? Drake178 01:26, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- You're supposed to go there after Elysion, just Rush and Emma. And that's part of the main quest line, where you search for Rush's mother. Not missable. Torinir 02:31, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Greater Demon?[edit source]
Sometimes this monster spawns out of regular rule. In one of my visits, he appears right after I defeat Goko. So maybe Goko does not prevent him from spawning. (PC) The end. 14:48, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Respawning rules are slightly different for one time only rares - when you kill them they are immediately replaced by a substitute (regular or rare) without you having to leave the area. Ferret37 22:39, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT - I've noticed this before on many occasions, however I've just discovered that it doesn't happen in the Ivory Peaks (neither Dawn Ruler or Bloodthirsty Beast caused instant respawn). For now, I'm suspecting that it possibly happens in dungeons and not in outdoor areas, but more research is needed. On the current playthrough I've observed it in the Great Subterrane, and I saw it in Numor Mine and one of the Siebenbur locations on the last playthrough - although I'm going on two year old memories here. Updates to follow... Ferret37 00:26, January 12, 2011 (UTC)