|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 21) - Obtain 4 Beastman Bones (After the quest When the Rose Blooms).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 29) - Obtain 3 Beastman Rawhides (After Numor Mine).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Depths of the Underworld at location J-9,10, when only Landworms and Vultures are present there. Go straight and take the east path at the split - Sudri spawns right after the two Landworms.
- Uses Overdrive at the beginning of every turn.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Cannot be respawned (Antares will spawn instead).
- In Nordic mythology, Sudri is a dwarf who represents "South". He is one of the four bearers of the sky (Ymir's skull), along with Nordri, Austri and Vestri.