During the game you have to make one decision as to side with Roberto or Ophelia.
- To side with Roberto, you have to complete all three quests from Roberto (The Broken Seal, The Disappearing Knights and The Reviving Legend) and choose the first answer at least once.
- To side with Ophelia, you have to complete all three quests from Roberto (The Broken Seal, The Disappearing Knights and The Reviving Legend) and choose the second answer each time!
Side with RobertoEdit
Siding with Roberto results in:
- The Unique leader Roberto is recruitable at the Melphina guild.
- 3 other generic leaders are recruitable (Neo, Vinnery and Lukorra) at the Melphina guild.
Side with OpheliaEdit
Siding with Ophelia results in:
- Access to the quest At Hatred's End.
- A Special item Ophelia's Sword by completing the quest At Hatred's End. This has no game effect, it's just a trophy.
- Also the possibility to complete all quests which is the requirement for the quest Things Unchangeable, as well as to be able to fight the absolute version of final boss.
- 400 Achievement points for completing Things Unchangeable and beating the absolute version of final boss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.