The Marksman is the Mystic specialist class for using Evocations.
|Expert Marksman||INT 37|
|Adept Marksman||INT 39|
|Master Marksman||INT 41|
|Lordly Marksman||INT 44|
|Legendary Marksman||INT 48|
How to Obtain:
This class is a straight upgrade from the Mystic starting classes for characters using Evocations. Getting this from Combat type classes requires either INT significance, or Mystic only skill group significance.
If Mystics are kept as the only significant skill group:
- Wizard: highest Mystic skill is Psionics, INT41+
- Bishop: highest Mystic skill is Remedies and at least 2 Mystic skills trained to level 7+, INT41+
- Scholar: requires Item/Mystic balance, INT41+. This class can be a little tricky if Items are accidentally brought above Mystics. Using Herbs or Potions runs the highest risk of changing into an Item-related class, and will result in Scout or Bard if the balance is missed.
- Sage: highest Mystic skill is Hexes and at least 3 Mystic skills trained to level 7+, INT47+
- Thaumaturge: highest Mystic skill is Invocations or Evocations and at least 3 Mystic skills trained to level 7+, INT47+
- Commander: highest Mystic skill is Wards, INT53+
Training another significant skill group (preferably Weapons) can result in a Mystic + Combat class, provided that none of the other pure Mystic classes' requirements are met. This can only be done on the PC:
- Mysticknight: highest Mystic skill is Invocations or Evocations, STR41+ or INT41+
- Cavalier: highest Mystic skill is Remedies, STR41+ or INT41+
- Druid: highest Mystic skill is Hexes, STR41+ or INT41+
If Items were trained to become a significant skill group, then these options also open up:
- Bard: highest Item skill is Potions, STR41+ or INT41+
- Thief: highest Item skill is Explosives, STR47+ or INT47+
- Alchemist: highest Item skill is Shards, STR53+ or INT53+
Item + Combat (PC only)