The Hunter is the Item oriented class for using Lotions. Since Lotions does not have any buffing Arts, fully utilizing the benefits of this class requires Potions or high level Mystic skills.
|Hunter||STR 47 or INT 47|
|Expert Hunter||STR 49 or INT 49|
|Adept Hunter||STR 51 or INT 51|
|Master Hunter||STR 53 or INT 53|
|Lordly Hunter||STR 56 or INT 56|
|Legendary Hunter||STR 61 or INT 61|
How to Obtain:
Like most Item related classes this one is very easy to obtain, the only thing to watch out for is to not have Herbs as a significant Item skill as that will lead to Scout before the Rank 5 stat requirements are met.
X360: Units can only either start in the class, or change from another Item + Combat class (Scout).
The easiest upgrades from this class are the Item-related ones:
- Assassin: requires One-Handed 15 and Sword 13, STR53+ or INT53+
- Alchemist: highest Item skill is Shards, STR53+ or INT53+
Changing into the Mystic + Combat classes from here will require training Mystics to become a significant skill group. Since those classes also require high Wield Style levels, this means raising both Mystics and Weapons above Items unless only normal attacks are used.
- Ataraxian: requires Dual Two-Handed 17, STR53+ or INT53+
- Ninja: requires Dual Wield 22 and Katana 19, STR59+ or INT59+
Training Wards is another option. The class obtained will depend on STR or INT significance, and meeting the skill requirements:
- Gladiator: requires Mystic>Item, Power Grip 16, highest Mystic skill is Wards, STR53+
- Commander: highest Mystic skill is Wards, INT53+
X360 Upgrade Options:
Upgrade options are very limited: