You can talk to him in The Rift (Baaluk's pub) when hired to obtain his parameter bonus. You must talk to the Duke of Ghor for his 3rd and 4th conversations.
After entering the Aqueducts.
- "You want somethin'?" - (when checking status)
- "Hold still so I can tear you apart!" - (when attacking)
- "That means nothing to me." - (when status go up)
- "Let's clean up this trash!" (when battle starts)
- "Their flank is weak,take it!"(when performing a flank attack)
- "You gotta hit him harder than that!"(when a party member hits for low damage)
- "So...you wanna play"(when deadlocked)
- "Get up!We gotta win this!"(When reviving a union)
- "I hate the leader type"(When chosen as a party leader)
- "Weak should stay out of the battlefield!"(When healing an ally)
- "This thing,huh?"(When claiming an item)
- "Someone's got a death wish!"(When you seize an item he wants)
- "The harder they are, the more fun I have wipin' the smiles off their faces!" (When morale is low)
- "Let's finish this."
- "The hell are you doing?!" (When enemy scores a critical hit to a unit)
- "Bastards..." (When his union is killed)
- "Time to show 'em what you got!"
- "Guess I'll take a break too." (When engaged in a long battle)
- "Stand and fight or get out of my way!"
- "I don't need your help." (When healed)
- "This isn't over yet."
- It doesn't matter how many you send, I'll kill 'em all!" (Beginning of a turn after enemy reinforcements arrive)