The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
First time entering the city:
- Elderly Tourist: "The light... So celestial... Seeing this was worth my trek here. I can cross this off my list of things to do before I die."
- Little Girl Tourist: "So this is the Ark. I thought it would look more like something you ride. How does this work, exactly?"
- Ark Tour Guide: "Straight ahead is the Remnant Ark. The Academy has the ability to send a select few to the Sacred Lands several times a year. The Remnant Marion Marshall bound to herself is the Sacred Lands, the mass of rock above. The Sacred Lands is where our souls go to rest when we pass away - it is even referred to as heaven."
- Elysian Guard (when we try to approach the Ark): "This area is off-limits."
After binding the Ark by the Conqueror:
- Elderly Tourist: "That large man clothed in red touched the Ark right before that light shot up to the heavens. Who was he? A reaper, perhaps?" (the Grim Reaper?)
- Little Girl Tourist: "A bright light shot out of the Ark a second ago. I think it means that man bound the Ark to himself. I wonder how he did it. This Remnant is huge!"
- Ark Tour Guide: "Wh-what happened? Wh-where am I...? I was... I was talking about the Sacred Lands... and I don't know what happened after that... Do you know what just happened here!?"
At the beginning of the second disc:
- Ark Tour Guide: "This area become off-limits to civilians following the incident at Nagapur. What a shame..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.