The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Location/Quest||Common (45%)||Uncommon (30%)||Rare (15%)||Very Rare (3%)|
|Mt. Vackel||War Dragon Fang||Captured Brynhildr||Tanned War Dragon Hide||War Dragon Husk|
|The Ancient Ruins Metopon Tier||Tanned War Dragon Hide||Captured Brynhildr||Pangu's Bone||Damascus Ore|
Related Guild Tasks
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Union of the Golden Chalice (Bonus Task 73) - Obtain 3 Damascus Ores (After reached Undelwalt, requires the Eye of Oath).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (Bonus Task 75) - Obtain 2 Pangu's Bones (Have access to the Seventh Path and visit Undelwalt again after the Holy Plain battle, requires the Eye of Life).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 37) - Obtain 4 War Dragon Fangs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 46) - Obtain 4 War Dragon Bones (After Koenigsdorf, requires Rank 4).
- Ring of the Labyrinth (The Collector, Task 33) - Obtain a Tough Brynhildr Husk (After Koenigsdorf).
- Can use a surprising attack on the field: Immobilize! (you won't be able to move, but you can act).
- Gets an additional attack (Vulcanbreath or Darkbreath) after every 3 turns or Desperate Wail when morale is high.
- Located in Mt. Vackel in Pearly Peak at F15 and N2 and can be found before going to Undelwalt.
- Located in Ancient Ruins in Metopon Tier: Notus at O-9 and J-1. Can be found at any Battle Rank.
- XBOX only: Can be found in Mt. Vackel only under Battle Rank 75 (roughly, the exact number varies). The Glorious Brynhildr will replace it afterwards.
- PC only: Spawns at Mt. Vackel after entering Undelwalt, at the first large open area of Pearly Peak (F-15).
- The fastest way to find 2 of these for The Bloodthirsty Warrior Task 10 is to save in the pub before you start The Villain and the Sightless Girl - when you start that quest the camera will show you the location where the Brynhildr spawns - if it's up, run down and kill it then exit the map at the top to cancel the quest, if it doesn't show when you enter the zone, then reset and try again until it shows. Do the same process again until you've killed two.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.